A Twitter party is a fast moving, yet fun, virtual party. The parties are an exciting way to connect and discuss a topic of mutual interest. Most Twitter parties have an expert panelist or two, as well as a party host to keep the party on topic and moving right along. Twitter users are asked to tweet with a specified #hashtag for the party which the party host will announce prior to the event. These parties are a great way to connect with others via Twitter and find followers with common interests in your brand.
Why choose Mommy Mindset Media?
- Ask questions about the party theme in relation to your brand
- 1-2 weeks prior to the party start sending out tweets and Facebook updates
- Blog about the party and let followers know what to expect
- Have an RSVP list where the party attendees can sign up for the giveaway and can help promote via daily tweets for extra entries
- Discuss giveaways with Sponsor, if desired